I've been tagged by Gigi. Sorry, it has taken so long. I went to Georgia for a week. (Not long enough) June 29th was a year since Tracy was killed in the Neola North Wildfire. We spent that weekend with JaLynn & family. She's doing pretty well, but it is still hard. JaLynn's brothers went out early on Saturday morning, along with Jay & JaLynn, they cleaned her yard most of the day! They cut down a couple of trees, mowed, edged, etc. There is still more to do, but it really looks good. Jay & I, JaLynn & family, Bret & family, Ken & family, maybe Mike & family, are going to Bryce's Canyon on July 11, 12, & 13th. It should be lots of fun.
Okay, here goes, list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 joys-my family, my membership in the L.D.S. church, my country.
3 fears-SNAKES!!, poor health, loss of a loved one.
3 goals-clean my house, learn Spanish, take a photography class.
3 current obsessions/collections-beanie bear babies, trying to do for all my grandkids what I do for one, photographs of my grandchildren.
3 random surprising facts about yourself-I was engaged to a non-member years ago, I served a six month church mission when I was 19 years old, I always wanted 12 children, until Jay & I had a serious car accident in 1963.
Echo, Courtney, Amanda, Sandy & Phil, you are tagged! Enjoy!!
1st Day of School
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment