Hey, I am on my way to Georgia and Florida! I leave Wednesday, June 18th and return Wednesday, June 25th! My dad's sister, my aunt Penny, is getting married again. She lost her husband several years, ago. I hope to have the opportunity to see all of the family. One of our dear friends, Bill Beesley's funeral was yesterday. Then, I came home and tended Bret's kids plus one of Mica's sister's son. Bret had planned a surprise birthday party for Mica. (You'll have to talk to her about her age). She is still young. We, also, had a neighborhood party and took the kids to that. As soon as Jaxx and I ate dinner, we had to leave. I took Jaxx to train one on one with his soccer coach. Jay and Shalayne took the other kids to Bret's. Jaxx and I met them there about 8:45 p.m. We had a full day!
I called Farrel and wished him a Happy Birthday! Sunday is Father's Day, so we will have a barbeque in our backyard. JaLynn is doing better. We enjoy having Shalayne stay with us. She is a lot of fun. Leah came over Sunday, picked up Shalayne and took her to church with her. Natalie (Betsy's granddaughter) met them at the ward. Leah sang a beautiful song for Sacrament meeting. That was nice of Leah. Shalayne needs to meet some young people.
Betsy will be so jealous when she finds out that I am going to Georgia!!! Our baby, Cohen, is doing great!
1st Day of School
13 years ago
5 comments:
I hope I get to see you this time! I keep missing you whenever you get down here!
You tell Shalayne that is an open invitation. She is welcome to come to church with me anytime.
See ya when you get here. Just put Betsy in your suitcase. Yall never stay home.
I bet you're excited! I'm sure you'll be busy, but hopefully our paths will cross. Your day with the grandkids sounds like nearly every day for us ... one of us have to leave to take someone to a special lesson or practice ... sounds like you enjoyed it though.
Sorry I missed seeing ya. Hope your trip was fun!
I've tagged you! I know I hate them too. Play along if you want:)
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
Post a Comment