Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where does time go??

July 24th is a BIG day in Utah!! It is always a lot of fun. We do not attend the parade anymore, we watch it on T.V. All of our kids (except JaLynn's) came over this afternoon. We had a barbarque dinner, the kids had a water balloon fight. That was fun to watch. Jen had a birthday cake for Kaylee. She was 14 years old on July 22nd. To end the evening, Gpa did fireworks. It's always fun to watch the kids during fireworks. We love family outings!!

JaLynn leaves for her Alaska cruise, tomorrow. She sounds so stressed out. There is so much going on with her kids while she is gone. They work with sheep & steers to show at the county fair. Jay & I have to get up about 3 a.m. to go to the temple. We go on the 10 a.m. session, which means we will not get through at the temple until about 12:30 p.m. Then, we will come home, gather clothes & ect. we need & drive out to JaLynn's & tend her kids. She will return on August 4th. The next few weeks are full. I have an umbilical hernia which I am going to have repaired on August 11th. I have had so many little health problems the last few months, I feel like my body is falling apart or trying to tell me something!

Tara, your book is on its way. You may receive it, tomorrow. As I told Tara, the name of the book is "My Dear SISTERS" by Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley. It has beautiful thoughts & pictures for women. Till I check my blog, again. Have fun!

2 comments:

gigi said...

Yall have fun and take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon.

Lori said...

You guys are busy, busy!! Our children and grandchildren are worth it. Will be thinking of you and hope your little procedure goes well.