I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Bret & Mica's for dinner. The granddaughters spent the night with Jay & I. The boys spent the night with Bret & Mica. (Ken & Lori's children spent the night in Nephi, with Lori's parents. I got sick on Friday & spent the next few days in bed. The granddaughters had such a good time.
Nanny told me, last night, Pat has temporary custody of Benji's baby boy, David Matthew Kirkland. I'm sure some of you already know this. I'm excited for Farrel, Pat, Benji & the baby. Sometimes, we get so busy, we forget to count our blessings. At least, I am very guilty of that.
Michael called his dad & I, tonight & said that Heather had put a video on youtube. I am going to tell you how to watch this video, if you'd like to. If it doesn't work, let me know & I will try, again. TYPE IN: www.youtube.com. When you get on youtube.com, TYPE IN: Merry Christmas! Love Cohen. This video is about our little miracle baby, Cohen. I watch the video and cry, cry, cry! Heather has done a wonderful job with the video. I would not know where to start! Thank goodness for a talented daughter & four talented daughters-law! Stop for a moment & count YOUR blessings. Alix (Bret's daughter) & Brooklyn (Mike's daughter) are being baptized on Saturday morning. That afternoon, Keatyn (Bret's youngest) & Attli (Ken's youngest) are in a dance revue. I am sure we will have an exciting day! It is also, Brooklyn's eighth birthday, & mine & Jay's 45th wedding anniversary! How about baptisms & dance revues to help us celebrate out BIG ANNIVERSARY! I'd like to go to Hawaii, maybe after the first of the new year. I may have to find another man to take on my trip, Jay is not really excited about going to Hawaii. He thinks if you have done something one time, you do not need to do it, again. Unless, it's a trip with Betsy & Val, Shirley & Udell.
The Griffis family christmas party is Saturday, December 13th at 4 p.m. All are invited & if you need more information, please let me know. I have to get up early for the temple, tomorrow & Friday. Happy Holidays to all, lots of love & goodnight!!
1st Day of School
13 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like such a fun weekend.
I guess that Dec. is a very full month for the Goodrich family.
Post a Comment