Sunday, September 21, 2008

Almost ready to go to FL/GA

A lot of people, including me, are getting kind of lazy about posting on our blogs! I enjoy reading other's blogs, but don't necessarily enjoy writing my own blog. Anyway, Tuesday, Jay & I leave for Orlando, FL. We will spend a few days there, before heading up to Jacksonville & Brunswick. Am I ready? NO! I have last minute washing to do, plus packing. I think I have run all of my errands.

Our granddaughter, Shalayne, who is a Junior at Utah State University, came down yesterday, spent a few hours with us & then returned to Logan. She rode down with friends. She stayed with us this summer, & we really enjoyed her. We do miss her. She tells us that she is going to plan on serving a mission, this next summer. She will be 21 years old on July 2, 2009. I could say a lot more about her & our other 24 grandchildren, but it would take too long. JaLynn has a virus & has really been sick. She went to the doctor, but other than aspirin & drinking lots of fluids, it just has to run it course. Last Friday, September 19th would have been JaLynn & Tracy's 22nd wedding anniversary. They were married on Grandma Beadie's birthday. JaLynn has a strong testimony & is doing good, but I know she has times when it just seems too much!

Hope to see all of the family while we are south. We are going to stay three weeks! I made a mistake when I booked our tickets. We will have a good time. See you soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see ya!!