I hope this blogging will get easier! We have netzero.net internet, we are trying to move everythint to Comcast.net. I want to move needed info from netzero to comcast, before I close netzero account.
Thanks to Jaydon, Jim's son, for setting up my blog. I need him sitting beside me when I blog.
Jay and I, Betsy & Val, Shirley and Udell are leaving Friday, May 16th, for Newport, Oregon to spend the week. It will be a good trip. Our 25th grandchild, Cohen Tracy, son of Mike and Heather, was born April 20, 2008. He weighed 3 lbs. 6 ozs., was 16 inches long, with lots of dark hair. Sunday, Mother's Day, Cohen weighed 4 lbs. 1 oz. He is growing! Last Sunday, he was three weeks old. He is still in the hospital, maybe for a few weeks, but he is doing good. JaLynn misses Tracy, but she and the chilren are doing good. Sometimes, life throws us curve balls. We have to stay strong in the gospel, because we know that we are to grow and learn from these experiences. We love and miss Laura! Courtney, call me! My cell phone number is 801-913-8990.
I have read your blogs for months. Please offer me suggestions. Your lives are so busy with your family. Our lives are busy, but we are at a different stage of our lives. Enjoy your children, they will be gone before you know it.
Okay, I am going to have a drawing for your favorite religious book. Send me your names, name of your book, and I will have a drawing for one person to win one book. I will mail a book to the winner! Lots of love to you all. Aunt Carolyn, cousin Carolyn & etc.
1st Day of School
13 years ago
4 comments:
I want a book! But not sure what you want us to do here??
Choose your favorite religious book and why it is your favorite. Send info to me, and I will have a drawing for the person who will receive the book. That's all there is to it. Love you, Carolyn
Fire of the Covenant by Gerald Lund is one of my favorite books! Thanks for bringing the subject up. I'm going to pull it out and read it again.
Okay, I've never read any of the Work and the Glory" books so maybe the fisrt of those books!
Post a Comment